Sunday 23 February 2014

TMI Tag

Hey guys! I thought I'd do something a bit different for this post, so I decided to do the TMI (Too Much Info) Tag. Hope you enjoy!



1: What are you wearing? 

  •  I'm not doing anything today so I'm in my comfy jeans and Little Mix tour T-Shirt. And bed-socks...

2: Ever been in love? 

  • I'm a firm believer that if you're in love you know it, and you can't deny it, no matter how much you might want to. So going by that logic, no I've never been in love.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 

  • All breakups are going to be bad to some extent, but I'm lucky that (so far) I haven't had any terrible ones.

4: How tall are you? 

  • Technically, probably about 5' 4", but I tend to say I'm 5' 5" (shhh, don't tell!)

5: How much do you weigh? 

  • I'd prefer not to answer this, but I'll say that I think I weigh a bit too much and so I'm try to lose a few pounds.

6: Any tattoos? 

  • Not yet, but there are a few tattoos I'll get sometime in the future!

7: Any piercings? 

  • I have my ears pierced twice (once in the normal spot on the lobes, and then again above the first holes). The only other thing I'd ever get pierced is my belly button - if I ever get toned enough to make it look good!

8: OTP? 

  • I have so many it's absolutely unreal! I think my current all time OTPs are Hugustus (Hazel/Augustus), Wolfstar (Sirius/Remus, either romance or friendship), Janto (Captain Jack Harkness/Ianto) and Scorbus (Scorpius/Albus Severus).

9: Favourite show? 

  • Primeval, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Being Human...there's so many I can't even list them all...

10: Favourite bands? 

  • One Direction, Union J (my guilty pleasure is boy-bands), Taylor Swift, Blink 182, McFly, Busted, Westlife and Martina McBride to name but a few.

11: Something you miss? .

  • My best friend when I don't see her for a while. And reading and writing when I don't have enough time.

12: Favourite song?

  • I like Concrete Angel by Martina McBride, Beautiful Life by Union J and Adam's Song by Blink 182.

13: How old are you? 

  • I'm 17, but 18 next Saturday!

14: Zodiac sign? 

  • I'm a Pisces. 

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 

  • I like people who are honest, funny, who won't judge me for fangirling sometimes. Just a nice, genuine guy. Of course, cute doesn't hurt either!

16: Favourite Quote? 

  • I love the quote "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live". To me, it's a reminder that life is what you make it, and if you want something you must go out and get it.

17: Favourite actor? 

  • Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Emma Roberts, Isla Fisher, Jennifer Laurence, Logan Lerman, Ian Somerhalder and Anna Kendrick are my top ones.

18: Favourite color? 

  • Purple and gold.

19: Loud music or soft? 

  • Depends on my mood I guess. I usually have my music turned up loud though, no matter what kind it is.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 

  • I sit in my room and either watch some of my favourite shows or films, or I read, or I write. It doesn't matter where I am, it's doing one of my favourite things that calms me down and makes me happy.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 

  • Probably about 30-40 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

  • Including all the time I spend in the bathroom brushing my teeth and all that, and doing my hair and makeup, probably about 45 minutes usually. I take more time if I'm going out somewhere and want to make more of an effort.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 

  • No, and I'm hoping I never have to be. I don't really like confrontation of any kind, but I think I'd be useless in a fight.

24: Turn on?

  • A really nice personality, and someone who understands why I'm passionate about certain things.

25: Turn off? 

  • People who are arrogant or self-centered.

26: The reason I started a blog? 

  • I wanted to try something new, and thought this would be a good thing to do. Also, I spend a lot of my life fangirling about things so I was excited about meeting others who felt the same!

27: Fears? 

  • I can get quite claustrophobic at times, but I think the only real fear I have is of letting people down, and not being who I want to be in the future.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 

  • Probably a book or something like that. I'm incredibly sentimental, so I do cry at most things like that.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

  • Probably my best friend or a member of my family yesterday.

30: Meaning behind your blog name?

  • Feathered Quills and Heartbreak Feels came about because I love how those old fashioned writing quills look. And the feels part? Well, I'm sure you've all been there.

31: Last book you read? 

  • The last book I finished was Bog Child by Siobhan Dowd.

32: The book you're currently reading?

  • I'm like halfway through so many at the moment! I'm almost finished with Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce and The Fault in our Stars by John Green. A list of the others I'm currently reading can be found here.

33: Last show you watched? 

  • I'm watching How I Met Your Mother right now!

34: Last person you talked to? 

  • My cousins and aunt, who just stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 

  • One of my best friends.
36: Favourite food?
  • I love cake (I find baking therapeutic), pasta and chocolate. Basically, the stuff you're not really supposed to eat!

37: Place you want to visit?

  • I really want to go to New York and stay at The Library Hotel. I want to do a road trip through every state in the USA. I basically want to go everywhere, far too many places to list.

38: Last place you were? 

  • Like, on holiday? I went to Gran Canaria last year, which was really nice.

39: Do you have a crush?

  • Yes I do. (Wait, it doesn't have to be a real person, right?)

40: Last time you kissed someone? 

  • Romantically, a long time ago (too long). Family-wise, my aunt when she came over today.

41: Last time you were insulted? 

  • Erm, I don't actually remember. That's good, right?

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

  • I don't really eat sweets, but I like vanilla and orange flavoured things I guess.

43: What instruments do you play?? 

  • I used to play the Violin. I want to learn to play Piano and Acoustic Guitar when I go to university this year.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

  • I have a necklace that was custom made and has my favourite quote on it. I love it so much.

45: Last sport you played? 

  • I don't really play sport. But I like dancing.

46: Last song you sang? 

  • I sang along to some Westlife songs on my iPod (in the safety of my room, of course) this morning.

47: Favourite chat up line?

  • If a guy ever came up to me and used one of those chat up lines based on one of my fandoms, I wouldn't even have to think about going out with him.

48: Have you ever used it?

  • I've never attempted to chat someone up (yet!)

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

  • A few days ago I went out for a meal with friends.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

  • All of you amazing readers! Do a blog post like this and link me or something and I'll come read! Have fun doing it and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment